- Easy navigation links.
- Inspire and provide additional information for quality essays that our readers intend to write.
- Released under Creative Commons license so that you can share it with your friends and relatives.
- Direct one-click download option from Google Drive or Archive.org. No waiting period, no requirement of any subscription.
- If you are going to download books from Google Drive, click on "File" menu and then click on "Download" (or use keyboard shortcut "Ctrl" "S"). In Archive.org, you'll get download links in left sidebar.
- Archive.org will offer to download the file in many versions. The PDF version is the most recommended format.
E-books created by us
Addresses at The Parliament of Religions
Para-Bhakti or Supreme Devotion
Raja Yoga and Patanjali's Yoga Aphorisms
From Google Drive
Request for comments
So far we have been trying to upload only ebooks created by us in this website.
We have a good collection of public domain or free ebooks of Swami Vivekananda. Do you think we should include these books too in our collection?
Currently we are unable to decide this and we are requesting for comments. Please post your feedback below.
This page was last updated on: 12 May 2014, 7:01 am IST (UTC+5:30 hours)
Number of revisions in this page: 8