|Everything is ended if you forgive and forget.
—Swami VivekanandaImage source: Wikimedia Commons
As for the authors of this compilation, you can find their other works at https://essays-service.com/. Good essay service can be useful even when you just need of a list of summarized information.
- Chastity, non-injury, forgiving even the greatest enemy, truth, faith in the Lord, these are all different Vrittis. Be not afraid if you are not perfect in all of these; work, they will come.[Source]
- Even forgiveness, if weak and passive, is not true: fight is better. Forgive when you could bring legions of angels to the victory.[Source]
- Everything is ended if you forgive and forget.[Source]
- Forgive offences by the million. And if you love all unselfishly, all will by degrees come to love one another.[Source]
- It is the calm, forgiving, equable, well-balanced mind that does the greatest amount of work.[Source]
- Many a time comes when we want to interpret our weakness and cowardice as forgiveness and renunciation.[Source]
- The ideal of womanhood in India is motherhood -- that marvellous, unselfish, all - suffering, ever - forgiving mother.[Source]
- What can be my highest idea of forgiveness? Nothing beyond myself. Which of you can jump out of your own bodies? Which of you can jump out of your own minds? Not one of you.[Source]
- You never hear of a mother cursing the child; she is forgiving, always forgiving.[Source]
This page was last updated on: 31 January 2014, 11:08 pm IST (UTC+5:30 hours)
Number of revisions in this page: 1